Here are some things that we can give and in addition to preserving a healthy bank account, will contribute to a more pleasant community. We can give these things in abundance to our most beloved or our most casual acquaintance.
- Benefit of the Doubt – A favorable judgment given in the absence of full evidence.
- Encouragement – The gift of spurring on, giving a boost, showing support.
- Compliment – Proactively mentioning something positive, an expression of praise.
- Kind words – words marked by goodness and a charitable tone, a mild and warm disposition.
- Referral – Look to suggest someone’s products, services, knowledge to another who is seeking the products, services and knowledge.
- Attention – We give the gift of focus and active listening. We seek to understand.
Would you enjoy receiving these gifts? What other gifts could we give?